What is it about?
The use of environmentally friendly school and office supplies is not just about immediate protection of the environment and health. Another important aspect is the use of secondary raw materials from recycling sources and the use of sustainably produced raw materials (sustainably produced wood for paper and products made of wood).
Material for writing and printing, such as booklets, blocks, envelopes
Material for archiving, like files, covers
Material for writing and drawing, such as wooden pens, pens
Other products, like adhesives, rulers etc.
In the case of environmentally friendly school and office material, schools and teaching staff in particular receive additional support via the ‚Ech-kafe-clever‘ platform. Detailed information about the special offers can be found on the website www.ech-kafe-clever.lu. In addition, an interactive product selection allows the compilation of shopping lists for parents and students on www.clever-akafen.lu.
Products from recycled materials (for example, paper, booklets, rulers, refillable writing utensils, etc.) and products whose raw materials come from sustainable cultivation are generally advertised. Criteria can also be the refillability and – in the case of electronic devices – the power supply with photovoltaic cells.
Excluded are products made from biodegradable plastics and products with harmful ingredients in questionable amounts.
- Ministère de l’Environnement, du Climat et du Développement durable
- Ministère de l’Education nationale et de la Formation continue
- Ministère de la Santé
- Emweltberodung Lëtzebuerg
- Liste positive des produits recommandés pour les fournitures scolaires / Positivliste der gekennzeichneten Produkten für Schulmaterial
- Critères pour les fournitures scolaires et du matériel de bureau / Kriterien über ökologische Schul- und Büromaterialien
- Magasins participants / Teilnehmende Geschäfte