Ecological Waste Management at construction sites
When a construction site joins SuperDrecksKëscht® fir Betriber, it brings the following benefits:
- Inspection of the construction site by SuperDrecksKëscht® fir Betriber consultants for the label inspection and to report on the status of the sorting centre to the signatories of the framework agreement.
- Providing stickers to label the different collection containers.
- Quantifying the volumes of waste generated as part of the construction.
- Designing the collection point (container size, site plan, etc.) on the construction site.
- Providing a leaflet to raise awareness of the sorting centre amongst users.
- Organising additional training (2 hours) for personnel responsible for waste.
- Using the fact that a construction site is being monitored or managed as a SuperDrecksKëscht® fir Betriber-labelled construction site for advertising purposes.
If the criteria for awarding the SDK label are met, the construction site may be granted the SDK label bekommen. Applying the SuperDrecksKëscht® fir Betriber concept allows developers and operations to contribute to sustainable development.