SuperDrecksKëscht® (hereinafter « we» or « SDK ») is committed to respecting your privacy and undertakes to process your personal data in accordance with the regulations in force applicable to the processing of personal data and, in particular, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter “GDPR”) and the Act of 1 August 2018 on the organization of the National Data Protection Commission and the General Data Protection Framework.
This privacy statement explains how we collect and use personal data through our website.
Purpose of data collection
In general, it is possible to access and browse this website without disclosing any personal information or data. However, if you choose to accept certain cookies, if you contact us via our contact form, if you subscribe to our newsletter, or if you use our “customer portal”, personal data are collected in order to process your request, manage your customer account or improve your browsing experience and our services.
What types of data do we collect?
The data collected are mainly :
- Identifying information (last name, first name, etc.);
- Contact information (e-mail addresses, last name, first name, language);
- Connection data (cookies, IP address, etc.);
- Language of communication;
- Any other category of data contained in the message sent.
These data processing operations are carried out on the basis of your consent or the legitimate interests of the SuperDrecksKëscht®, in particular with regard to improving our services.
Among the data collected are those resulting from the placement of cookies. Users of this website acknowledge that they have been informed of the possibility of modifying their consent through the settings displayed in the banner on the website.
For further information, please consult our cookie management policy.
Your data will be treated confidentially and will only be shared with third parties when this is necessary and permitted by law. These third parties may include our service providers, particularly in the context of IT outsourcing. In the latter case, we ensure that your data remain within the European Union or in countries that provide a similar level of protection.
Data are kept for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected, and for no longer than required by law.
- Data collected in connection with requests for information are deleted at the request of the person concerned or 2 years from the last contact with that person.
- Data collected for the purpose of sending our newsletters are deleted at the request of the persons concerned or in the event of unsubscription.
- Data collected in connection with customer account management via the customer portal are deleted at the request of the person concerned or 2 years from the end of the contract with the person concerned.
In accordance with the law, you have the following rights:
- The right to information. We hope that this notice has answered your questions.
- The right to access your data free of charge.
- The right to rectify your data if they are inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD) if you consider that the processing of your data does not comply with the law.
In certain cases and under the conditions established by law, you also have the following rights :
- The right to have your data deleted.
- The right to request the restriction of the processing of your data.
- The right to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your data. You can unsubscribe from our newsletters at any time by using the unsubscribe link in each newsletter.
- The right to portability of the data you have provided to us (i.e. the right to receive your personal data in a machine-readable format), if technically possible.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your data or wish to exercise your rights, please contact us :
By e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
By post :
Zone Industrielle Piret